thank you for visiting.....
- New Release: Go to the New Songs icon,
- to hear or download (free) Manhattan Entry Music
- an instrumental with Liz Rose, Eric Roth and Jean Jeffries.
- Keep scrolling down for more new music...
- or visit other icons for older music, go to itunes or cdbaby or bandcamp
- thank you, kip
- Here are some options for hearing our music
- this site....scroll around for free downloads
- CDbaby....click on icon above and to the right
- iTunes....click on the other icon above and to the right
- thank you
- <form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post" target="_top">
- <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
- <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="TA4J483GAR5VW">
- <tr><td><input type="hidden" name="on0" value="Recordings/Albums">Recordings/Albums</td></tr><tr><td><select name="os0">
- <option value="Wristrocket Seersucker">Wristrocket Seersucker $10.00 USD</option>
- <option value="Caught With Our Heels On">Caught With Our Heels On $10.00 USD</option>
- <option value="Well Rested County">Well Rested County $10.00 USD</option>
- </select> </td></tr>
- <input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
- <input type="image" src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynowCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
- <img alt="" border="0" src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif" width="1" height="1">
- </form> New Release...May 22nd click on New Songs Page
- Wristrocket Seersucker.....Released......Spring of 2016
- We worked from the Winter of 2015 to the Fall of 2015 recording at
- Rittenhouse Studio in Amherst, MA, USA & QDivision Studios in Somerville, MA, USA
- you can get the CD on CDbaby or itunes (Click the above icons) or
- click on this url: http://cdbaby.com/cd/bigyellowwoolytrousers
- instrumentation includes: cello, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, vocals, violin, viola, percussion, drums, harmonies, harmonica and bass
- go to our new-songs page for some free downloads
- feel free to write a review for our music on the CDbaby site
- thank you, Kip
- Early November with Big Yellow Wooly Trousers
- Yes, we have a new song released today called:
- After The Storm I Saw A Rainbow
- hope you enjoy it
click on New Songs page above
- Check out the MUSIC PAGE and find the album/cd called Caught With Our Heels On
- There are three songs that have been recently added for free listening:
- May 1, 01 The Break When He Gives You a Field
- I think that you will like them.
- The first one and the third one are instrumentals. The Break is about
- the Iraq War. They were recorded a few years back. I guess you could
- call them re-releases.
Sunday August 25th, 2013
Sunday Morning, June 30th, 2013
click on new songs to read poem and hear song
Big Yellow Wooly Trousers announces the release of
The Funeral of Martin Luther King, Jr.
click on new songs to read poem and hear song
Story: Nikki Giovanni is a fantastic poet and she wrote a poem years ago called
The Funeral of Martin Luther King, Jr.I was really impressed by its power with so few words and phrases.Basically it is only one stanza. I hope you will get a chance to click on the new-songs pageand read her poem. I also hope you have a chance to hear the song that we created directly fromthat poem. Nikki Giovanni gets full lyrical credits for this. It is her masterpiece. We composed a longintroduction for it and a melody for the words. Originally, going back 5-7 years, Eric and I only composed cello parts around the actualpoem and melody. So it was very short, probably 2 minutes with a relatively short introduction. This past spring, wetook it many steps further and created something we are quite proud of.We hope you enjoy it. If you like it, pass it on.Thank you so much for your continued support. We really appreciate it,Kip and BYWT
Tuesday, February 19th, 2013
John Williams said some really cool things about music and art on NPR
Thoughts from 9/19/2012..Okay, there is a song on this site that I want to highlight.......it is RYDER on the MUSIC page. Click on the first album called WELL RESTED COUNTY.....scroll down to RYDER. I can brag about it because Dave Welker wrote it and played electric guitar on it. Dave Welker spent a very long time in the studio working on his sound for his electric guitar and his amp. The engineer, Dave Smart and I sat impatiently in the mixing room. As soon as he started playing, we knew it was worth the wait and the bucks. Great sound, great playing by Welker especially. Check it out......Kip
It all started out as The Well Rested County. When that band broke up, Treefort was formed. However, it seemed like every band in the country, and their sister, was called that. So we had to become Big Yellow Wooly Trousers. If any other band has that name, I will eat soggy bread.
Many really good musicians played, composed and created on all of
these CDs. Wander around the site and you will find music to listen
to and free downloads from all of the CDs.